This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Spend a day with a knowledgeable tour guide discovering the sights and incredible scenery of the West Coast. See the Punakaiki Blow Holes and Pancake Rocks, adventure amongst the canopies at Tree Top Walkway, and explore the famous Hoktika Gorge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Outside your accommodation in Greymouth near the sidewalk. Please be waiting 15 minutes before tour start time for pick up.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- There are steps, a swing bridge, and uneven surfaces during parts of this tour
- You will be 47 meters above ground level during parts of this tour