Experience a challenging hiking trip with experienced guide Bruno Pfeuti. He will organize a trip tailored to your wishes, experience, and fitness level to ensure a top-class trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Book a customized hiking tour that fits your experience and fitness levels perfectly
- Bikes along mountain passes, or cross country ski in the winter - it's possible if you ask your guide in advance!
- Enjoy the nature and improve your fitness level
- Learn more about Swiss culture and people
- Admire the astonishing panorama while enjoying great tours year-round
- Costs of organization and 2 days of leadership by a guide
- Personal expenses
- Half board at a mountain campsite or, if preferred, hotel
- Lunch, additional meals, drinks
- All transportation costs to and from Zürich
- Bag storage
- Bike or cross country ski rental, if applicable (max. 100 CHF)
- Average expenses are 120 CHF per guest per day.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is in the great hall of the Zurich Hauptbahnhof (under the big Mondaine clock)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When 1 rather than 2-day tour takes place, a third of the price paid will be refunded in cash. In the event that the tour cannot take place, 2/3 of the booking fee will be refunded. The remainder goes toward covering the preparation work of organizing the tour.
- Accident insurance it the responsibility of the participant.