Discover the former residence of the Kings of Siam on a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok. See the magnificent royal temples and admire the reclining Buddha statue at Wat Pho.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel in Bangkok city center.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) are subject to a strict dress code for men and women
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take off. Many places request that you take off your shoes on entering
- Please note that you must take off your hat and close your umbrella before entering certain buildings
- Shorts, short skirts and tights cannot be worn as outer garments
- To visit the Grand Palace, please wear pants that cover your ankles
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted
- The departure time will be confirmed prior to your tour