Explore the islets on Lake Granada, Nicaragua. You can admire the majestic colonial architecture of the city and as you take stunning pictures with the orange color of the Masaya's lava in the background.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel. If your hotel is not listed, please advise of know where you are staying.
- Private group
- Take stunning pictures with the orange lava in the background
- Explore the islets of Granada on Lake Nicaragua
- Learn about Nicaragua's history and culture whilst taking a walking tour of the city of Granada
- Get off the boat at the San Pablo Fortress
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation between sites
- English-speaker tour guide
- Boat ride on lake Granada
- Entrance fee to the Masaya Volcano ($10 per person)
- Entrance fee to church La Merced ($2 per person)
Select participants and date