A place where more than a hundred species of endemic flora and fauna inhabit. A region that has preserved the trenches and the front line from the Spanish civil war. An environment that still possesses cultural artifacts from customs now extinct.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring a water bottle