Immerse yourself in Granada’s history, with entrance to the city’s Hispanic-Muslim monuments in the Albaicin neighborhood.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Muslim monuments in the historic neighborhood of Albaicin
- Discover some of Granada’ cultural and architectural treasures
- Soak up the atmosphere as you wander the area’s narrow cobblestoned streets
- Entrance to 4 monuments
- Booking fee
- Tour guide
- Audio guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please make your own way to each of the monuments. You can visit the sites in any order.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note, on Sundays admission to all of the monuments is free.
- Your ticket is only valid to visit all of the monuments on the same day.