Experience the relaxing sensation of a traditional hammam at a 1.5-hour session at Granada’s Hammam Al Ándalus. Explore the hot, cold and steam rooms and alternate periods of bathing with time in the relaxation rooms to totally unwind.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Santa Ana, 16. GranadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note: swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini) and long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap
- Wearing shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only
- Please arrive a little in advance of your booked time and exit promptly. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated
- With exception to the dressing rooms, the Hammam is mixed
- Please keep silent inside the facilities of Hammam Al Ándalus
- It's recommended you hydrate yourself in the hammam by drinking tea or water from time to time
- You should not spend more than 10 minutes at a time in the hot thermal spa or steam room to avoid suffering from a drop in blood pressure