Enjoy an exclusive private half-day trip to Fuente Vaqueros, Federico Garcia Lorca’s hometown. Learn from your local guide what it was like to be an artist on the plains of Granada in the 1920s.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaza de las Pasiegas, at the main facade of Granada Cathedral (central arch).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking.
- The visit can be adapted to people with impaired mobility, upon request.