Discover the history of flamenco by meeting local artists. Traveling in a small group, listen to local music accompanied by awesome views of the Alhambra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 10 minutes early to the Dancers Statue on Paseo de los Tristes Avenue. Please look for the dark-blue umbrella with a "Andalucia 360" logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The route passes by public fountains and water basins where you’ll be able to fill up your water bottle
- This tour may be cancelled in the event of heavy rain
- This tour travels through steep slopes and narrow cobblestone streets