Spend a full day soaking up the history and architecture of the city of Granada. Spend the morning at the spectacular Alhambra fortress. Then, explore two districts in the Hispano-Muslim quarter, Albayzin and Sacromonte, led by a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- See the impressive architecture of the Alhambra fortress
- Explore Albayzin, an ancient and colorful neighbourhood
- Discover Sacromonte, and see its traditional cave houses and flamenco shows
- Alhambra entrance ticket, which includes access to Nasrid Palace, the Medina, the Alcazaba, the Partal, and the Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Personal audio system
- Official guide
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts at the meeting point - punctuality is appreciated!
- The Albayzin and Sacromonte tour can be offered in Spanish and English, depending on demand.