Spend a full day soaking up the history and architecture of the city of Granada. Spend the morning at the spectacular Alhambra fortress. Then, explore two districts in the Hispano-Muslim quarter, Albayzin and Sacromonte, led by a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts at the meeting point - punctuality is appreciated.
- The Albayzin and Sacromonte tour can be offered in Spanish and English, depending on demand.
- You can choose the day you would like to visit the Albaicín and Sacromonte. It can be the same day as the visit to the Alhambra, the day before, or after it. You will need to contact the local partner to arrange it.