See the Alcazaba (La Qasba) from a privileged viewpoint on top of the hill and the Jardin de los Adarves on a 2-hour guided tour. Stroll through the Generalife, composed of the Lower Gardens, Generalife Palace, and the High Gardens with an official guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
'Venta entradas a La Alhambra' by the mural map of the complex, Camino Viejo del Cementerio, 5B, 18009 GranadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This visit does not include entrance to the Nasrid Palaces
- An original ID will be required on the day of the tour by the monument's staff
- The Alhambra will require full names and passport details of each visitor in advance; failure to do so may result in no access to the premises
- This product is not an entry ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please always specify the country code of your telephone number
- The starting time of the tour may change due to the Alhambra ticket times. You will be notified in case of changes.