Join a private tour with a professional guide and hike to the historical sites that marked the Spanish Civil War. Follow in the footsteps of the great Spanish poet Federico García Lorca on his final day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the central arch of Pasiegas’ Square, the main facade of Granada Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves walking
- A mobile phone with a fully charged battery and headphones may be required