Discover beautiful Granada on foot and walk around the city center and the charming Albaicin neighborhood to see all the most important sights and the best viewpoints.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 12 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Discover the highlights of Granada with a professional local guide
- Walk through the city's medieval quarters in The Albaicin neighborhood
- Visit stunning viewpoints and enjoy the best Alhambra views
- Learn about the history and mysteries of Granada
- Local guide
- Entry ticket to the Alhambra Palace.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 10 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary is subject to change under unforeseeable circumstances.