Visit Alhambra at your own pace and with an audio guide. Then, complete your the visit to Granada with a guided tour of the UNESCO Heritage Neighborhoods Albayzin and Sacromomonte. 1 or 2-day tours are available as well as to entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Explore the amazing Nasrid Palaces
- Tour the Unesco del Albayzín and Sacromonte heritage neighborhoods
- See sone of Spain's most famous monuments
- Alhambra ticket: Nasrid Palaces (If you choose the option), Alcazaba, Generalife Palace, Carlos V Palace and Gardens.
- Audio guide for the Alhambra visit (12 languages available).
- 2.5-hour guided tour of the UNESCO heritage neighborhoods of Albayzin and Sacromonte in Spanish or English.
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
For the Albayzin and Sacromonte Guided Tour, the meeting point is Isabel La Catolica Square. Look for the local partner's orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Valid passport or ID card is needed to enter the Alhambra. The original document is required, photos or photocopies are not valid.
- You can do this tour in 1 day or 2 days. After your reservation, contact the local partner to confirm via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you include the names and surnames, ID/passports, ages, and nationalities of all participants (including minors).