Visit Alhambra at your own pace and with an audio guide. Then, complete your the visit to Granada with a guided tour of the UNESCO Heritage Neighborhoods Albayzin and Sacromomonte. 1 or 2-day tours are available as well as to entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Spanish, Dutch, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, Russian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
For the Albayzin and Sacromonte Guided Tour, the meeting point is Isabel La Catolica Square. Look for the local partner's orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Valid passport or ID card is needed to enter the Alhambra. The original document is required, photos or photocopies are not valid.
- You can do this tour in 1 day or 2 days. After your reservation, contact the local partner to confirm via email@example.com
- Make sure you include the names and surnames, ID/passports, ages, and nationalities of all participants (including minors).