Discover the wonderful Alhambra with this small guided tour. Embark on a 3-hour walking tour throughout the history of the Nasrid Dynasty. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide explore the magic and history of this important structure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Your entrance ticket is valid for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba Generalife, Palace of Carlos V, and the Mosque Baths
- This is a extra-small group tour of no more than 10 people
- The tour is conducted in the language you choose when booking
- The tickets you will be provided with are special tickets for groups. This means they are assigned and accredited to your tour guide and they are not valid without such accreditation. Therefore, if you get lost during the tour or you decide to leave the group, you won’t be able to enter any of the different monuments,Gardens, Alcazaba or Nasrid Palaces. It is therefore highly recommended to follow your tour guide during the course of your tour and not to wander off by yourself.
- Regrettably this tour is not wheelchair accessible