Explore the exquisite Alhambra complex and learn about the fortress and gardens from a local guide. Admire the ancient architecture of the Alcazaba Fortress and wander tranquilly through the botanical beauty of the Generalife Gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Granavision Welcome Visitor Center, next to the Alhambra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- Groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these differences, your tour may be led in 2 different languages (Spanish and English).
- Due to the high demand for the Alhambra Palace, if the time slot you have chosen is not available, the supplier will book you into a new time slot.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.