Discover the wonders of the Alhambra and visit the Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces, and Generalife Gardens at your own pace. As you explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site, listen to fascinating commentary from your audioguide.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a 60% refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Spanish
Select participants and date
You will receive your digital tickets in your email 24 hours before your visit. You must show the tickets together with the original passport in the main access pavilion of the Alhambra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A passport or ID card is needed to enter the complex