Discover the heritage of one of the most famous parts of Granada and Explore the traditional neighborhoods of Albaicín and Sacromonte.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the main entrance of the Alhambra. You will see a map on the wall, saying 'Alhambra' in Spanish and in Arabic. The guide will have an orange umbrella closed in his hand. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. The second part of the tour will be in PLaza Santa Ana, in front of the Church. The second part of the tour will start at: 6:00 PM (01/10-14/05) and in summer at 8:00 PM (15/05-30/09)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There are a lots of stairs and hills during the tour