Experience the southern half of Gran Canaria on a 2-hour buggy drive. Venture into the natural park of Fataga. See typical villages and spectacular views of the Ayagaures Valley. Marvel at impressive mountains and the Valley of the Thousand Palms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Return transfers are available from the areas of San Agustín, Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Sonnenland, and Meloneras
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A driving license valid for a car is mandatory
- Children must be over 1.35 meters tall