Learn how to scuba dive off the coast of Gran Canaria at a half-day scuba diving class. Practice basic skills, get a theory lesson and enjoy an open-water dive in the Atlantic Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Dutch
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, Polish, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel/accommodation is available free upon request. Please contact the dive center by email or phone to confirm a specific pickup place from hotels or apartments.
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old to take part
- You should be fit and healthy before enrolling on any scuba diving activity. If you have any medical issues, check with your doctor whether you are fit to dive prior to arrival and bring your medical certification, if needed
- The transfer to the dive center is provided by minivan or bus. The time depend on your hotel, appartment or meeting point.
- The meeting time at the dive center is 09:30 AM