Navigate the riverbeds and waterfalls of beautiful canyons in Gran Canaria and lose all your worries out in the middle of nature! Get to know the unknown face of the island, led by an expert canyoning instructor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Water shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be at least 7 years old to take part. Minors must be accompanied by an adult and have written authorization
- You must be in acceptable physical condition and come with the right attitude
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol, medicine, or drugs
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or people with recent injuries
- You should not be very afraid of heights