Immerse yourself in a breathtaking landscape that will stay with you forever at the Grampians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River; 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Suitable for most ages and fitness levels - some bush walking experience recommended
- Tracks may have short steep hill sections, a rough surface, and many steps