Explore the island of Malta and its most visited heritage sites on an open-top bus tour. With our boat tours you can admire stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Maltese, Russian
Select participants and date
You can start/end your hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the allocated stops. For the boat cruise, the departure point is Sliema Ferry Terminal (bus stop 17 on both routes).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can hop off at any of the stops along the way and rejoin a later loop if you are within the operating times
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months. The boat tour can be taken up to 5 days from when you take the bus tour
- South Route runs every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday and the North Route runs every Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- North Route departure times from Stop N1: 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM
- South Route departure times from Stop S10: 9:05 AM, 10:05 AM, 11:05 AM, 12:05 PM, 1:05 PM, 2:05 PM
- Mobile vouchers: Sliema Ferries (stop 17) or Valletta Waterfront Terminus (stop 20). Paper tickets are accepted at all stops