Explore one of Gothenburg's oldest neighborhoods on a 2-hour walking tour with a local guide. Uncover all the mysteries of the beautifully preserved timber houses, boutique shops, and pleasant cafés in an area that dates back to the mid-17th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Cafe Husaren.Open in Google Maps ⟶