Travel back in time to the past and explore Prague under the reign of the Habsburg Emperor Rudolf II. Using modern virtual-reality technology, you will witness what Prague was like hundreds of years ago whilst learning about prominent figures of the time.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The Virtual Reality is at Hamleys toy shop in the centre of Prague – on the -1 floor. NA PŘÍKOPĚ 854/14 110 00 NOVÉ MĚSTOOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This activity can be booked for any day of the week except Saturdays
- The opening hours are from 10:00AM to 8:00PM, but it is highly recommended not to come in the last hour before the closing time
- For participating in this activity, you must be at least 110 centimeters, or 3 feet, 7 inches
- If you wear glasses, please consider wearing contact lenses instead