Enjoy a walk through the Old Latin Quarters of Panjim full of art and music . Trace the history of the Portuguese in Goa. See charming colonial buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
India Post Panjim Head Post Office, (MG Road, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001, India). Your tour presenter will be waiting for you at the main entrance of the General Post Office in Panjim. Please arrive ten minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This is a group tour therefore you may be joined by other guests on this walking tour. The maximum group size is 15 people.
- This tour does not run on Sundays
- Additional food and drinks are not included
- Souvenirs are not included