Catch a ferry with your local guide to a quaint island village in India's Goa region. Experience the area's rich cultural heritage from fine baroque churches and ancient temples to holy sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the ferry dock opposite Rivar Isle Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- You must remove your shoes in temples and places of worship.
- Special Note: This experience is not a walking trail and requires transportation. Explore the Island using your own vehicle, or the vehicle arranged by you to reach the meeting point.