Feel as if you've been transported to the medieval ages strolling through the Jewish quarter of Girona. Explore 2,000 years of history with a knowledgeable local guide on this 3-hour private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Girona is a city with a lot of steps and slopes so if you have mobility problems please let the local partner know and the guide will arrange an itinerary just for you
- Food and drinks will not be provided
- Tips are not included in the ticket price