Discover the works of Salvador Dalí on a guided 2-hour visit to his museum in Figueres. Travel to Girona for lunch and see the Medieval and Jewish Quarters, the old walls, the Eiffel Bridge, and some Game of Thrones shooting locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside the River Caffe, Girona old quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Tours generally commence at 8:10 AM, however, schedules depend on the Dalí Museum, which varies throughout the year
- Your tour provider will contact you the day before the tour to confirm the exact start time of the tour