Visit picturesque Giethoorn, where many houses are built on small islands and can be reached only by bridge or boat. Experience this charming place from the water, passing by gorgeous farmhouses with flowers in all colors in spring and summer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- If you're staying a bit too far out of the station, you can also opt to add hotel pick-up & drop-off in Amsterdam to your booking. Pick-up and drop-off is offered anywhere in the city of Amsterdam, including all river docks. This way you can start your day comfortable and you don't need to worry about getting to the station. Pick-up, if booked, starts 15 minutes before the booked time. The exact time depends on your pick-up address and is communicated as soon as possible, but no later than 6 pm the (evening before the experience) by email, SMS or WhatsApp. You don't need to do anything.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for this experience is Amsterdam Central Station, IJ-zijde, K+R West (the taxi stand on the water-facing side of the station). Your guide will be carrying a white flag with 'Tulip Day Tours' in blue. Arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶