Cross the Strait of Gibraltar and experience life in north Africa on a 4-day tour of Morocco. See the sights of the imperial cities of Fes and Meknes and explore the souks of Tangier. Discover the Mausoleum of Mohamed V in Rabat and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Costa del Sol. Your exact pick-up time and location will be advised after booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours depart every Wednesday all year round
- You will be required to clear customs with your own luggage
- Only 1 item of luggage is allowed per person
- Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance of departure
- The Morocco part of the tour can be modified without any substantial variation of services
- Accommodation is subject to a single supplement for solo travelers
- A supplement applies in the months of July through October
- A booking for two people, automatically accommodates two people to share one room
- A booking for three people, automatically accommodates three people to share one room
- A booking for four people, automatically accommodates four people to share two double rooms
- If you are a party of two of more and want to travel in separate rooms, please make individual bookings