Cruise the Strait of Gibraltar to see wild dolphins in their natural habitat. Home to 3 species of dolphin, you are almost guaranteed a sighting on this 90-minute trip off the Spanish and African coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- See 3 dolphin species in their natural habitat and swimming in the wild
- Go on the tour that a BBC reporter described as "one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had."
- Take the kids on a family adventure
- 75-minute boat tour
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
FROM SPAIN - COSTA DEL SOL: Follow road signs for Algeciras turning off when you reach the signs for Gibraltar. Follow the signs for the frontier and airport. Cross the frontier (you will need your passport here) and head straight across the airfield/runway to the roundabout, take the 1st exit on the right. Stay on this road for 400m until you see the BMW car showroom. This is the entrance to Marina Bay (with parking 100m before and in Ocean Village). Turn right here where you will find Marina Bay and Frank and the staff wearing bright yellow polo shirts. FROM CASEMATES SQUARE - GIBRALTAR TOWN CENTRE: Leave the square through the 4 arches, go straight ahead to the roundabout then take the 1st exit on the right. Along this road about 300m on your left you will see the Taylor Woodrow ‘Tradewinds’ apartment blocks. There is a BMW car showroom ahead, this is the entrance to Marina Bay. Turn left here where you will find Marina Bay and Frank and the staff wearing bright yellow polo shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please arrive at Marina Bay 15 minutes before your tour
- Gibraltar is part of the UK, please bring your passport. EU nationals can use their National ID card.