Explore the medieval center of Ghent on a boat trip. Get an introduction to the city's main attractions and learn about its history from your professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, French, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the green boathouse marked with red and white 'Hier tickets, boottrips' signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Your ticket is valid for one trip, you can choose when you wish to board the cruise