Enjoy a 50-minute guided boat trip through the beautiful medieval city center of Ghent to discover its most glorious sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, French
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the big yellow umbrella - corner in Kraanlei near the Castle of the Counts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour goes rain or shine. If it rains, there are umbrellas on board
- Ticket is only valid for 1 trip that can be taken at a time of your choosing
- From April 1 - October 31: every day from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, every 20 minutes
- From November 1 - March 31: every day at 10:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:45 PM, and 3:45 PM