Take a ride back in history on a tour of the Gettysburg Battlefield in a horse-drawn carriage with a guide. Learn about the Civil War and the famous battle that took place here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Park in the parking lot behind the Gettysburg Heritage Center. Make your way to the front of the building, where your horse-drawn carriage will pick you up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This is an outdoor activity so you will be exposed to the day's weather conditions. This activity takes place rain or shine