Welcome to the narrated driving tour of the Battle of Gettysburg, the most important battle of the Civil War. Here, Union forces staged a nearly impossible defense against Confederate attackers--and won!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. You can begin the tour at any time using the app. Start at Gettysburg Heritage Center Parking Lot at 1 Culp Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you. The tour app functions as a guide, an audio tour, and a map all in one.
- Please arrange for a vehicle before you take the tour. You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person.
- After the booking, you will receive an email with a link to the app needed to take the tour and a unique password to access the tour within the app.
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists.
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms.
- This tour is valid forever, from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change.