Enjoy a fresh pasta cooking class in a local's home with a certified home cook. Learn how to create local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
This experience will be held in a local family's home and, for privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your host after you've booked. Once the booking has been made, you'll be contacted with instructions about the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The address will be shared after the booking, for any further info please use the contact details provided in the confirmation voucher
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00 AM in the morning or 5:00 PM in the afternoon but the local provider can be flexible based on your travel requirements if provided in advance
- Local provider can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.)