Explore the alpine landscape around Chamonix on a private day trip from Geneva. Ride the Aiguille Du Midi cable car, descend into an ice cave, and see Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available for hotels in Geneva.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at the time of booking
- Select "entrance tickets" add on to include entrance to the Aiguille du Midi and the Montenvers Railway
- Select "all inclusive" add on to include entrance tickets as well as a three-course lunch at a top Chamonix restaurant