In this 60-minute experience, you will come across the most wonderful sights of Geneva with a local. In this short but in-depth tour, you will learn about the history and culture of Geneva and discover the city from a local’s perspective.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Let's meet at the beginning of the wooden pier that goes towards the Geneva Water Fountain!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Kindly provide your local guide with a valid phone number (incl. country code), as they will get in touch with you in advance