See an entertaining array of wildlife on a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise for up to 12 guests. Sail the glorious coast of the Mornington Peninsula and southern Port Phillip Bay, admiring the playful seals and bottlenose dolphins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Sorrento Pier, at the very end of the pier at the seaward end. Walk out the main pier and turn to the left hand side at the end. Your guide will meet you at the rigid inflatable eco boat. Sorrento is located on Victoria's spectacular Mornington Peninsula. Address: Sorrento Pier Esplanade Sorrento VIC 3943Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is recommended to use the toilet facilities at the start of the Sorrento Pier before arriving at the meeting point
- It is highly recommended that you wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet, including shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult