Take a day tour of the Stutthof Concentration Camp Museum near Gdansk. Built in 1939, it was the last concentration camp to be freed in 1945 by the Soviet Army. Join this private tour to tour the grounds and learn more about the history of the camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Meeting Point: your hotel in Gdansk
- Please choose a language for your tour while booking.