Let an experienced chauffeur take you to and from the Stutthof Concentration Camp, now a museum, and assist you in procuring tickets and finding a guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Gdansk and Sopot.
- Private group
- Visit the old and new camp quarters of Stutthof
- Discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside German territory
- Rely on private transportation to and from the camp
- Transportation by car/mini van
- Gdansk and Sopot hotel pick-up
- English-speaking driver
- Parking fees and taxes
- Museum tickets
- Help with hiring a tour guide
- Audio-guide in Polish
- Guided tour of camp
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the camp can only be visited by persons over 13 years of age.
- Pick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk and Sopot.
- The trip lasts in total 5 hours