Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour tasting tour in Gdansk, and visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka. Hear drinking stories and anecdotes, and ask any vodka related question you like!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the main entrance of Scandic Hotel in ul. Podwale Grodzkie 8. It’s right opposite the main train station (Gdańsk Główny) and next to City Forum shopping mall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available for everyone over 18 years old (the legal drinking age in Poland)
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund.