Explore one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe at the Stutthof Concentration Camp, the first built in Poland by the Nazis. Hear how thousands of people from more than 26 countries were tortured and murdered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your Hotel/Apartment in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia. Please provide your hotel's address.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit the old and new quarters of Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Pause to reflect on the dark days of World War II at the gas chambers and crematorium
- Pay your respects at the monument to the victims
- Learn about the persecution and occupation of Pomerania
- Discover the first Nazi concentration camp outside Germany
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia
- Entrance tickets to the concentration camp and museum
- Children under 13 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note, that this tour is not recommended to be visited by visitors under 13 years of age.