Travel from Gdansk to the Wolf’s Lair. Placed in the middle of a forest, these bunkers were Hitler’s headquarters throughout World War II. Whilst there you can explore the area, discovering bunkers and roads of generals whilst learning secret facts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Your Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia accommodation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There will be time for a food break if you feel hungry after your tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- There are many bunkers, underground areas, and old routes, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes