Join a guided kayak tour and experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Admire the most iconic sights in Gdansk from a unique perspective along the Motlawa Canal
- Marvel at the spectacular views on the Motlawa River Embankment
- You will See two of Gdansk's islands by kayak: Granary Island and Olowianka Island
- Experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land
- Waterproof bag
- Tandem kayaks and paddles
- Spray skirts
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Kayaks are not wheelchair accessible.
- Service animals are allowed.
- Infant seats are available.
- This activity is suitable for most travelers, however, it is not recommended for those with back/heart problems or any other serious medical conditions.
- This activity requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.