Discover the most famous sights of Gdansk in just one day on this private, guided city tour. Enjoy private transport between the attractions, and marvel at landmarks including the Old Town, Westerplatte, St. Bridget’s Church, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting times 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Gdansk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover the wonders of Gdansk with an expert guide
- Visit the city’s stunning churches including St. Mary’s and St. Bridget’s
- Admire the historical architecture of the Old Town and Oliwa district
- See the site where World War Two began, Westerplatte
- Soak up the sea air on a walk along Brzezno Pier
- Private 7-hour tour of Gdansk
- Licensed guide
- Private round-trip transportation
- Entry tickets to St. Bridget's Church
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that the organ concerts in Oliwa Cathedral take place at different times, depending on the day of the week and the month. In the case of traffic delays, it's possible the tour will skip the concert.
- If the organ concert is a must-see on your list, please let the local partner know in advance so they can make arrangements for this.
- Due to the schedule of church Mass on Sundays, the churches in Old Town will take place in the afternoon.