During the private tour you will get to know the history and culture of Gdansk and Poland, see highlights of Gdansk, discover hidden gems of the city, and learn incredible stories. You will get also some tips about the local food, drinks, and souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Norwegian, English, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Gdansk Old Town. Guests from outside the Gdansk Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation.
- Guests who have accommodation, not in the Gdansk Old Town or who have not provided hotel details should meet the guide between the Upland Gate (Brama Wyzynna) and Museum of Amber, Waly Jagiellonskie 2A, 80-887 Gdansk