Dive deep into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park's rich past and present on this narrated tour. Hear fascinating accounts of Cherokee history and ancestral legends and find the park’s most vibrant natural wonders as you drive through the area.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided experience and not an entrance ticket. It begins at 1151 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA. Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app). Then, enter your unique password into the app and access your tour. These steps require strong wifi/signal. Once at the starting point at 1151 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, USA, the tour audio will automatically begin. Follow the audio instructions and the route. Have questions? Visit Action Tour Guide’s Help page: https://actiontourguide.com/faq/Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app)
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location
- Flexible schedule: use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change
- Lifetime access: use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires
- Driving tours: use one tour per car and connect to the car speakers
- Walking tour: use one tour per couple and share headphones
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long