Get your adrenaline pumping with an educational shark cage diving and viewing adventure. Enjoy an unforgettable experience and see a variety of shark species in the wild.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a large white building located directly opposite the Kleinbaai slipway where the boats launch. The entrance to the office is on ground level, on the right hand side and clearly marked with the local partner's name on a sign. Entrance to the office is on ground level, right hand side and clearly marked from street view as White Shark Diving Co.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Sightings of wildlife cannot be guaranteed. In the unfortunate event that there are no shark sightings during your trip, you will be given a voucher for a complimentary trip.
- Please note, this tour operates seven days a week, dependant on the weather. It is recommended to take part in the tour at the start of your visit to Cape Town to allow for alternative weather days before your departure.
- Please note, trips are subject to daily weather and sea conditions.
- Trip times are confirmed a day in advance, once the final weather and sea forecast has been reviewed, and you will receive an e-mail notification of your time on the day prior to the activity.
- The duration of the activity, from the time of your arrival at our premises to the time of departure, is approximately four hours in total, of which approximately two hours is spent at sea.
- The travel time from Cape Town to Gansbaai is 2.5 hours.